Discover how the new and improved SITE CEM 2.0 release streamlines site design
For the past year Transoft Solutions has been working with a number of civil engineers with practical experience to improve SITE CEM. We are now excited to announce the release of SITE CEM 2.0 – enhanced to improve productivity of your site design projects.
- Some of the outstanding features to be demonstrated in this video include:
- Importing survey data or contour information to create a digital terrain model
- The creation and manipulation of design pads to envision design geometry as a full 3D civil engineering model
- Surface grading to complete a design for drainage, along with surface runoff analysis
- Demonstrating how SITE CEM 2.0 can be used along with ParkCAD to design parking areas
- Adding essential elements of a civil engineering design as 3D objects like curbs, sidewalks, and retaining walls
- Exporting a finished surface in Land XML format to use with other software
SITE CEM 2.0 is tailor made for various design applications for different civil engineering disciplines. Whether you are working on open excavation projects (e.g. open pit mines), retaining structures (e.g. dikes), platforms and pads (e.g. oil and gas), or setting up pipe networks - SITE CEM 2.0 can benefit you.